header graphic PAT hot spot Purdue hot spot

sustainability efforts

Parking Facilities

Phone: (765) 494-9494

Purdue West Shopping Plaza
1404 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2092


Phone: (765) 743-3442

Terminal Building, Room 201
1501 Aviation Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907

Transportation Service

Car/Van Rental: 765-494-2114
Charter Bus: 765-494-6554
Service Shop: 765-494-2121
After Hours: 800-213-3626

Materials Management Distribution Building (MMDC)
700 Ahlers Drive
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2013


Student Organizations

Student Organization University Vehicle Request Information

Student Organizations need to have travel approved by the Business Office of Student Organizations (BOSO).

To begin the process, the Student Organization Request for University Vehicle(s) form must be completed by a representative of the student organization, at least 10 days prior to trip departure date. Please use the Student Organization Request Form to submit your request.

Once Transportation Service has received the Student Organization Request for University Vehicle(s) form, we will complete estimates and e-mail the Business Office for Student Organizations and the member’s e-mail address. 

A Travel Planning Form and Form 1 (car / van) or a EAC Bus Request Form (bus) must be completed and delivered to the Office of Dean of Students Office in Schleman (Room 250) and the Business Office for Student Organizations in Krach Leadership Center, third floor (located at the corner of 3rd Street and Martin Jinske Dr.) to obtain trip approval by the student organization.  

Two Risk Management approved drivers are required for each car or van, but more are recommended on longer trips.  The RM01’s and USA General or specific state Release Form must be submitted to BOSO five (5) business days prior to departure for processing.
See the Risk Management website for the forms:  Vehicle Use Policy Site
If vans are required, the drivers are required to watch the Van training video, Vehicle Use Policy Site.

The BOSO Office (via email) will then notify your organization that your trip has been approved.

All of the approved documents (TPF, Form 1 (car/van) or EAC Bus Request Form (bus), will need to be delivered to Transportation Service by the student organization when picking up vehicle(s).

If you have any questions, please contact us at:

Transportation Service
765-494-2114 (Phone)
765-496-1374 (Fax)