Membership Registration for new members or renewal is now open for the August 2017- July 2018 year!
We’re glad you’re interested in joining our organization!
As a member of PACADA, you benefit from:
- Attending professional development events throughout the year
- Guest speakers and lectures on timely topics
- The PACADA email listserv
- Participation on special committees
- Being a united voice for changes within the university
- Regular connection with colleagues across campus in all areas of student services
To join PACADA or renew your membership, please complete this Membership Registration Form.
|Option #1: Membership renewal or new member = $15.00|
|Option #2: Retreat + new/renewal membership = $45.00 (includes light breakfast items, snacks, and lunch)|
**Term of Membership —Membership is not pro-rated. It is $15.00 regardless of the time of year you join. Your membership is good August 1, 2017 through July 31, 2018.
2017 PACADA Retreat — Tuesday, September 19th
Click Here for Fall Retreat 2017 Itinerary
*Schedule Subject to Change*
*Once membership registration form above is completed, pay individually or through your business office.*
Payment by Individual:
Make check payable to PACADA and bring it to the retreat OR send it via campus mail to:
Taylor Weast — Beering Hall of Liberal Arts & Education, Room 1122
*NOTE: If you choose to pay for membership using PayPal, cost will be $15.76 for annual membership OR $46.65 for annual membership and retreat due to PayPal administrative fees. Individuals who choose to pay using cash, personal check, or via department business office will pay $15.00 for annual membership and $45.00 for annual membership and retreat.
Payment By Business Office:
- Contact your business office and ask them to process a check through a DIV (Direct Invoice Voucher)
- That check can then be sent through campus mail to: Taylor Weast (Treasurer) at Beering Hall of Liberal Arts & Education, Room 1122
- “Text To Appear On Remittance” box must be filled out to include member names and colleges or departments
Questions may be referred to Taylor Weast, Treasurer, 4-3670,
You can also email any member of our Steering Committee with questions at any time.