There are a few rules for participating in the IronHacks:
The detailed rules for each IronHack will be announced during the training session for each, but in general:
1. You can only participate in one IronHack per semester
2. Minimum number of sign-ups: 40, Maximum 80 per hack
3. In the end you will have access to other solutions and you can use them, following Open Access principles.
4. Please work in the virtual crowd– apart from each training session, everything’s online – feel free to post in the IronHacks discussion forum though.
5. It is an individual effort – we want to see YOUR skills in action and how YOU use your knowledge, and possibly build upon the knowledge of others.