16451 – CGT 37000-001; Credits: 3
Professors: Yingjie (Victor) Chen & Sabine Brunswicker
- Understand different types of data, their characteristics, relations, and business purpose.
- Compare and choose proper visualization methods to represent the data based on the characteristic and purpose.
- Be able to apply perception theories and design principles in visualization design
- Utilize web toolkits and technologies to develop simple data visualization
- Develop an interactive information visualization system to represent data from different aspects