PhD Research Areas and Research Projects for 2016 (still open for application)
- Open data contests, crowdsourcing, and information transparency/analytics: Designing and predicting evolution of crowds
- Modeling of complex social systems forming around digital science infrastructures (NanoHub.org)
- EHealth communities and drug development networks
- Open source software, open hardware and evolution of complex IT structures
- Open innovation intermedaries and retention of participants
- Open Source Software Metrics
Interested applicants please email your name and contact information to the assistant manager of RCODI, Allison Lamb. Please attach your resume and a cover letter in the email. If you have further questions please contact Prof. Sabine Brunswicker.