File a Complaint

To file a complaint, informal or formal, please complete the Online Complaint Form 

An alternate Fully Accessible PDF Complaint Form is available and may be submitted via e-mail if you have difficulty accessing the Online Complaint Form. 

File an Anonymous Complaint

To file a complaint anonymously, please  complete an Incident Report or call (866) 818-2620

Report Sexual and Relationship Violence

To report a student involved incident, please complete the Student Online Complaint Form.

To report a faculty or staff involved incident, please complete the Faculty or Staff Online Complaint Form.