Together, we can Protect Purdue.

See our FAQs

Know Your Options

If you are (or someone you are with is) in immediate danger or feel unsafe, call 9-1-1.

We Are Here to Help

Students who have experienced sexual violence, including sexual assault, dating or domestic violence, gender-based  harassment, and stalking have options to report and receive help from a variety of sources, including the university, campus and local law enforcement, and community agencies. All students, including those who are unsure what to do, may wish to contact our office for confidential support and to review options to decide how to proceed. 

Options for Students to Report and/or Receive Help

  • Students can report and receive help from the University.
  • Students can receive confidential support and advocacy on campus.
  • Students can report and receive help from law enforcement.
  • Students can receive help from community services.
  • Students can make an anonymous report to the University.
  • Students can have evidence collected to use at a later time.

CARE is committed to providing a comprehensive and judgment-free repsonse to students who have experienced any form of sexual violence. Our goal is to ensure that all students who report to CARE are met with a caring and compassionate response, and are provided with access to all available resources. 


Call to speak with someone who can explain your options and connect you with resources.

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by the Center for Advocacy, Response and Education

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact CARE at