January 21, 2016
Supply chain topic of Jan. 29 management conference
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — The Global Supply Chain Management Initiative Spring Conference, presented by Purdue University's Krannert School of Management, is Jan. 29. The event is 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. in Purdue Memorial Union North and South ballroom.
The GSCMI spring conference's focus is "Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) and the Global Supply Chain Impact." The conference will feature two sessions with executive speakers leading discussions covering data, business challenges, manufacturing and robotics. The conference is sponsored by the Global Supply Chain Management Initiative Center.
* Kent Anderson, vice president of business development, Indiana Economic Development Corporation.
* Brent Yeagy,group president - Commercial Trailer Products, Wabash National.
* Edward Gresser, director, progressive economy, GlobalWorks Foundation.
* David Hummels, dean, Krannert School of Management.
* Eyal Barash, Barash Law LLC, Endocyte, Inc.
* Eduardo Huerta-Mercado, CEO, Value Chain Consulting & Technology.
In addition to the speakers, a graduate intercollegiate case competition will be offered.
Contact Heidi Allwes at email@example.com or 765-494-4322 for information. For the full schedule, speaker bios and registration visit http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/centers/dcmme_gscmi/05_Events/01_2016Spring/03-SpringConfernceSchedule.html
News service contact: John Hughey, 765-494-2432, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Heidi Allwes, 765-494-4322, email@example.com
Related website: http://www.krannert.purdue.edu/centers/dcmme_gscmi/home.html