January 19, 2016
Business leaders visit Purdue for Krannert Executive Forum
WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Leading business executives and entrepreneurs will visit Purdue University over the next four months for the Krannert School of Management Executive Forum. It features top-level executives and community leaders sharing their experiences.
The forum meets 11:30 a.m. to 12:20 p.m. Fridays beginning Jan. 22 in Krannert Auditorium. The talks are open to the public, as space permits, and free of charge.
* Jan. 22: Rich Freeland, COO, Cummins (Columbus, Indiana).
* Jan. 29: John Dennis, mayor, West Lafayette (West Lafayette, Indiana).
* Feb. 5: Mark Kent, CEO, Women's Health Care, P.C. (Evansville, Indiana).
* Feb. 12: Lynda Houk, executive director, Vera Bradley Foundation for Breast Cancer (Roanoke, Indiana).
* Feb. 19: Gary Hobbs, CEO, BWI (Indianapolis).
* Feb. 26: Jonathan Gandolf, head of marketing, Braxton Brewing Company (Covington, Kentucky).
* March 4: Chris Cason, president, Blue Horseshoe Consulting (Carmel, Indiana).
* March 11: Morry Davis, VP, RedTail Capital Markets LLC (New York).
* March 25: Jane King, co-founder and CEO, LilaMax Media (New York).
* April 1: Bailey Moore, VP, Wintrust Ventures (Chicago).
* April 8: Dan Henkle, President, Gap Foundation (San Francisco).
* April 15: Chantel Lenard, marketing director, Ford Motor Co. (Dearborn, Michigan).
* April 22: Kimberly Underhill, global president, Kimberly Clark Professional (Roswell, Georgia).
Writer: John Hughey, 765-494-2432, email@example.com
Source: Lou Underwood, 765-494-0901, firstname.lastname@example.org