November 12, 2018
Pause Activity Guide available to aid in preparation for SuccessFactors deployment
As stated in a previous Purdue Today article, preparations are underway for the transition to SuccessFactors. Specific processes and/or systems will pause in preparation for the upgrade. All recruitment, hiring and employee data changes such as pay changes, timekeeping and annual appraisals will be processed through SuccessFactors starting in January.
Current systems for these tasks will pause and eventually be removed. The Dec. 10-23 biweekly pay period will be the last pay cycle processed in Kronos or via paper time cards. Essential employees prepared to work during winter recess will have access to SuccessFactors timekeeping functionality, if needed.
Nov. 30 is the last day to submit December-dated FMLA and other Form 33Absence leaves to Benefits for processing.
* Taleo, the system used for recruiting staff positions, will pause Dec. 14. Nov. 26 is the last day supervisors or recruiters will be able to post staff positions.
* Employee Self-Service functionality (such as requesting time off, editing direct deposit or updating personal information) will pause Nov. 27. Manager Self-Service functionality -- such as assigning supervisor, manager or fiscal approver for Concur -- will also pause Nov. 27. Pay statements and historic staff evaluation documents will remain available.
* Dashboard, the system used to process student actions (grad and undergrad) such as new hires or terminations, will pause Nov. 28.
* Equifax, the current system to process I-9s, will pause Dec. 15. It is important that all I-9 cases are completed and closed.
* Benefitfocus, the system used to select benefit elections, will pause Dec. 20. Individuals who are new hires or have qualifying life events between Dec. 20 and Jan. 3 can contact Benefits at firstname.lastname@example.org. Benefitfocus will fully integrate with SAP SuccessFactors at 6 a.m. ET Jan. 4 and be available for employees to update benefits. Questions regarding employee benefits can be sent to email@example.com.