September 4, 2013
Old Masters available for classroom talks
Faculty can arrange to have a guest in the Old Masters program come to a class and share their experience Nov. 3-5.
The Old Masters program invites outstanding individuals to campus to share ideas and experiences with Purdue students.
Those who would like to host an Old Master for a classroom talk or reception should fill out a classroom
talk request form at www.purdueoldmasters.org. More information about the Old Masters program can be found at that website, or email inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the list of Old Masters for 2013. Purdue degrees are indicated with degrees in parenthesis.
* Ted Bishop (B.S., agronomy, 1976), president, Professional Golf Association of America.
* Maj. Gen. John Brennan (B.S., aeronautics and astronautics, 1976), retired two-star general and associate director of military support, CIA.
* Julie Eddleman (B.S., consumer and family science, 1992; and M.S., consumer and family science, 1995), marketing director, Procter & Gamble Co.
* Virginia Jacko (M.S., financial counseling, 1975), financial executive at Purdue for 24 years and current CEO of Miami Lighthouse.
* Marshall Larsen (M.S., industrial administration, 1977), board of directors of United Technologies Corp. and retired chairman, president and CEO of Goodrich Corp.
* Mark Lester (B.S., engineering geology, 1975), retired executive vice president of exploration, Chesapeake Energy Corp.
* Cynthia Niekamp (B.S., industrial engineering, 1981), vice president and senior vice president of coating, PPG Industries.
* Karen Korellis Reuther (B.A., industrial design, 1979), creative director, Cast Collective.
* Barbara Smith (B.S., 1981, accounting), senior vice president and CFO, Commercial Metals Co.* Greg Wasson (B.S., pharmacy, 1981), president and CEO, Walgreens.