January 14, 2013
Five receive 2013 Service Learning Faculty Development Grant
The Center of Instructional Excellence has awarded Service Learning Faculty Development Grants to five Purdue faculty members to incorporate service-learning projects and curriculum into their 2013 courses.
The grant recipients are:
* Meghan Norris, Consumer Sciences and Retailing.
* Greg Michalski, Earth, Atmospheric, and Planetary Sciences.
* Lynn Bryan, Curriculum and Instruction.
* David Whittinghill, Technology.
* Brian Smith, Communication.
The faculty members were nominated by their deans, acknowledging their dedication and commitment to service-learning and contribution to scholarly work. Grant recipients will share the results of their service-learning projects after their completion.
For more information about service-learning on campus or other service-learning grants, contact Margaret Sass at email@example.com or 49-44477.