February 6, 2013
APSAC seeking new members
Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee is looking to fill up
to seven seats that will become vacant in May.
Up to 30 members serve on APSAC and represent administrative and professional staff from all segments of the Purdue campus community, including regional campuses.
APSAC is encouraging A/P staff within the following units to apply:
* Associate Vice President for Housing and Food Services.
* Intercollegiate Athletics and Vice President for Development.
* Office of the President, including areas reporting directly to the provost; Office of Marketing and Media; and the Office of the Board of Trustees.
* Senior Vice President for Business Services and Assistant Treasurer; Internal Audit; Executive Vice President for Business and Finance, Treasurer; Vice President for Human Resources.
* Vice President for Information Technology.
* Vice President for Physical Facilities.
addition to these six representatives, a seventh may be chosen from the candidate
pool as an at-large member.
The membership application and instructions may be accessed online at http://survey.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_do6SMK2Vw2GuQOF. The application deadline is Feb. 27.
Questions may be directed to Tyson McFall at firstname.lastname@example.org.