Fidelity workshops can help employees get on the path to retirement savings
Fidelity is offering a workshop during September titled "Getting on the Right Path with Your Workplace Savings Plan." This beginner-level workshop is for individuals not yet participating in Purdue's voluntary retirement savings plan or who would like to learn ways to save more.
The workshop will provide guidance to help participants do the following:
* Understand the many advantages of saving at the workplace.
* Find money in their paychecks to save for the future.
* Create a budget and manage their debt.
* Simplify their finances for easier account management.
* Set goals and develop a plan to reach them.
Workshop dates available are:
* Sept. 7 (W) -- 9 a.m. Lawson Computer Science Building, Room 1142.
* Sept. 9 (F) -- 12:30 p.m. Lawson Computer Science Building, Room 1142.
* Sept. 12 (M) -- 2 p.m. Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, Room 1103.
* Sept. 14 (W) -- 9 a.m. Lilly Hall of Life Sciences, Room G401.
* Sept. 15 (Th) -- 9 a.m. Neil Armstrong Hall of Engineering, Room B071.
Space is limited. To register for this workshop, call 800-642-7131 or visit https://plan.fidelity.com/purdue and click Schedule an Appointment at the right side of the screen. Follow the prompts to reserve a space in this workshop. Participants must register 24 hours in advance of the scheduled workshop.
Fidelity is the administrator for Purdue’s defined contribution and voluntary retirement savings plans.