Reminder: Submitting items for Purdue Today
Purdue Today, the University's daily email newsletter, provides timely and valuable news of Purdue to faculty and staff. Information about how to submit items to be considered for publication in Purdue Today is available at www.purdue.edu/newsroom/purduetoday/contactPT.
News, calendar items and story ideas may be submitted to Purdue Today in one of the following ways:
* The submission form at www.purdue.edu/newsroom/purduetoday/contactPT.html.
* Email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Campus mail to Valerie O'Brien, Publications, South Campus Courts, Building D.
The deadline to submit items for Purdue Today is one week before the requested date of publication.
Purdue Today provides coverage of important benefits and policy issues, departmental and employee features, honors and appointments, research news, events information, and general interest items from around Purdue's campuses. Purdue policy (www.purdue.edu/policies/pages/information_technology/V_3_2.html) requires that any message intended for distribution to all faculty and staff use Purdue Today for distribution.
The Purdue Today website at www.purdue.edu/newsroom/purduetoday also offers:
* A Google custom search of past issues of Purdue Today in the upper right-hand corner of the home page.
* Links to campus travel alerts.
* Photo galleries.
* An archive of "Thumbs Up" recognition recipients.
Purdue Today is produced by the Publications group in the Office of Marketing and Media. Comments and questions may be sent to email@example.com.