CMD presentations April 22 open to campus
The 2010 Council for Manager Development graduating class is scheduled to present results of their project work at 10 a.m.-noon April 22 in Fowler Hall, Stewart Center. Interested members of the Purdue community are welcome to attend.
Topics to be presented are:
* Outdoor Digital Signage at Purdue. Team: Jon Wright, Michael Turner, Kathy Rainwater, Sarah Smith.
* Purdue Surplus Study. Team: Phil Conrad, Jeff Johnson, Monica Bloom, Lucy Fluellen, Robin Shanks.
* Emergency Contact Information. Team: Jason Boley, Rustin Meister, Jon Laswell, Cheryl Purefoy, Doug Wagner.
The Council for Manager Development is a two-year program intended to advance knowledge, enhance skills and foster interdisciplinary contacts helpful to staff as they recognize and take opportunities to move forward in their University careers.
Components of this program are:
* Opportunities to meet with key University leaders and learn about their roles and responsibilities.
* Exposure to significant questions and trends that currently shape the direction of Purdue and higher education.
* Interaction with a cross-functional team to research, analyze, develop strategies and present recommendations for action.