Support For Online Learning
Virtual University Services
Remote Learning Support
Purdue Innovative Learning is the university hub facilitating the transition to an online learning environment during COVID-19. Support resources include:
- Options for accessing internet services while you are away from campus
- Quick Start Guide to help students make the rapid transition to online learning
- Toolkit for online learning
Virtual Purdue Writing Lab Sessions and Online Writing Lab Resources
Contact the Writing Lab for more information.
Virtual Sessions | Monday - Thursday, 9:00am - 10:00pm & Friday, 9:00am - 5:00pm | Schedule a Virtual Session
Purdue Academic Success Center
Purdue's Academic Success Center hosts a variety of helpful resources, including:
- Webinars on Online Learning Skills
- Virtual consultations to help students with time management, exam preparation, and more
- Resources for finding tutors
How to Stay Focused When You’re Working from Home: An article by the Harvard Business Review detailing ways to stay productive if you are working from home.
Taking or teaching online classes because of COVID-19? Here are some tips and tricks: An article by USA Today specifically for either instructors or students affected by COVID-19.
When Home Becomes The Workplace: Mental Health And Remote Work: This article outlines some of the mental health factors to consider when you are working remotely (school or work!)