Faculty and Staff
Welcome to Purdue! This page is designed to assist newcomers to Purdue and to Tippecanoe County. Please let us know if there are other resources that would better assist you in your efforts to get acclimated to the university and local communities. Call 765-494-2530 or write to email@example.com.
Campus and Community Resources:
- Campus Map
- Purdue University Visitor Information and The Welcome Center
- Purdue Benefits
- Span Plan Adult Student Services
- Latino Cultural Center’s Resource Guide: Includes various Latino business and Spanish language resources.
- LaFaSA: Latino Faculty and Staff Association
- Black Caucus of Faculty and Staff
- Multicultural Resources
- OneCampus Portal: Personal information, benefits links, etc. Need user ID and password.
- ADVANCE Resources: NSF grant that focuses on recruitment and retention of under-represented female faculty in STEM disciplines. This link provides general community information such as public transportation, schools, etc. and more information on the grant.
- University Senate
- APSAC: Administrative and Professional Staff Advisory Committee
- CSSAC: Clerical and Service Staff Advisory Committee
- Women’s Resource Network:
- PRIDE Lafayette
- Ivy Tech Community College-Lafayette