Student Software Trainers
Who we are
Student Software Trainers provide classroom-based instruction and one-on-one consultations for various software packages used in courses at Purdue. We are a free resource to university students, faculty, and staff members.
What we can teach you
With our workshops and consultations, you can learn how to make posters and flyers, edit videos, code, create animations, make your own website, and so much more!
- After Effects: video composition
- Camtasia: quick and simple video editing
- Illustrator I & II: graphics editor for creating logos, designs, and more
- InDesign: document formatting
- MATLAB I & II: coding basics
- Office 365: consultations only; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Photoshop Flyer: create an appealing flyer
- Photoshop I & II: photo manipulation; image effects; image touch-ups
- Premiere: consultations only; video editing for larger videos and projects
- Python: coding basics
Schedule a one-on-one consultation
Schedule a classroom workshop
Register for an open workshop
Check out our YouTube page for software tutorials!
How to reach us
We love to share who we are on social media! Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to get updates on what we're up to and some quick tech tips. Feel free to email us or request a consultation if you have questions or interests in a training session, too.
YouTube: Purdue Student Software Trainers
BoilerLink: Student Software Trainers
Educational Technology Consultant