- Identify who will teach or facilitate the course(s)
- Identify start date(s) for the course(s)
- Deliver/teach/facilitate the course(s)
Questions to Consider:
- Identify current faculty and staff resources.
- If your program scales, how will you support instruction? Will you consider hiring LTL or adjunct instructors to teach?
- Will you consider having faculty leads for each course?
- Indicate the number of people (by FTE) involved. (tenure/tenure-track faculty, adjunct faculty, visiting faculty, post doc, clinical/professional faculty, continuing/limited term lecturer, graduate student, undergraduate student, external to the University (EX: clinical site supervisor, student teaching supervisor, corporate partner), extension specialist, extension educator)
- Indicate the capacity in which they serve. (instructor, advisor, mentor, director, course designer, grader, supervisor, other)
- Will you provide training/support for faculty and staff? Or direct faculty and staff to central training/support resources?
- New to online teaching
- Interacting with students
- Continuing education/skill enhancement
- How will you ensure and enable engaging teaching and instruction delivery? How will you assess effective teaching?
- How will you evaluate instructors?
Who is Involved:
3rd Party Vendor (Collaborator)
Purdue Online (Collaborator)