- The following require Indiana Commission for Higher Education (ICHE) approval:
- New degrees (Graduate Certificates, Masters, PhDs)
- Adding an online option to an existing graduate degree program
- Once the proposals have been internally approved, the Office of the Provost will submit the proposal to ICHE for their approval.
- Once ICHE has approved the proposal, the department and college will receive a memo to start the development and delivery of the curriculum.
Questions to Consider:
- Request the necessary approvals from ICHE.
- Will you need additional accreditation to launch the program? If so, work with the appropriate offices to secure accreditation.
Who is Involved:
Office of the Provost (Initiator)
Purdue Online (Collaborator)
Indiana Commission for Higher Education (Collaborator)