In addition to any department and college level process, the following guidelines are suggested when writing a Graduate program proposal:
- Lead faculty and the online program launch director select the proposal template according to the type of program being offered.
- Lead faculty writes the academic portion of the proposal.
- Purdue Online writes the business portion of the proposal.
- Market research
- Market alignment
- Financial model
- The final version is reviewed and signed by the department head and dean.
- Proposal is submitted to Curriculog.