S.T.R.E.T.C.H. Cards - Volunteer Management
S.T.R.E.T.C.H. - Volunteer Mangagement No. 16
When you consider your organization's strategy for recruiting volunteers, do you:
S.T.R.E.T.C.H. - Volunteer Mangagement No. 17
- Identify jobs volunteers can do?
- Write a job description for each job?
- Use a variety of methods to reach potential volunteers?
- Tap into a variety of volunteer pools?
- Find volunteers with competence and skills for specific jobs?
In working with volunteers, does your organization:
S.T.R.E.T.C.H. - Volunteer Mangagement No. 18
- Match volunteer skills with appropriate jobs?
- Provide training for each job?
- Provide opportunities for volunteers to increase knowledge skills, and job opportunities?
- Give volunteers feedback about job performance?
- Provide appropriate supervision for volunteers?
Does your organization:
- Let volunteers know they are appreciated?
- Incorporate staff and volunteer recognition as part of your program philosophy?
- Provide immediate and continuous recognition for volunteers?
- Make sure that the recognition matches the job?