Delivering Solutions to Help Manufacturers Become More Capable and Competitive
Technology Adoption projects provide timely and objective assistance to manufacturers when implementing high-impact, high-return projects within and across their manufacturing value chain. Technology Adoption projects are delivered by Purdue faculty experts through our partnership with Indiana’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP).
Let us help your Indiana based operation be more efficient and profitable by implementing smart, digital technologies. Through our network of expert faculty and professionals we can help you identify the opportunity, scope the project, and implement a high-value, high-return solution.
Technology Adoption Areas of Specialization
- Digital Engineering for product design, including finite element methods, materials characterization and computational fluid dynamics
- Product Lifecycle Management including model-based engineering, supply chain integration and the supporting technologies such as 3D modeling
- Production Systems Modeling and design, including factory flow optimization and layouts, data intelligence, line simulations and warehouse systems.
Eligibility: Indiana Based Manufacturers
- The IN-MaC award will provide up to $40,000 in most projects to offset the consultative services of Purdue expert faculty and students. Participating companies demonstrate a minimum investment of half the IN-MaC-invested amount through in-kind contributions (the dollar value of participating personnel) and expenditures (software, computers, etc.).
- IN-MaC grants favor high-impact, high-return projects with demonstrable outcomes. Project outcomes are estimated before a project and are verified after completion. Impacts are reported in terms of improvements to operational performance, increased revenues and other factors.
- Projects are typically 3 to 6 months in duration.
- The IN-MaC grant cannot be used for Capital equipment, computing hardware or software.