New Employee Orientation / Resources
New Employee Orientation
- New employees have online access to important NEO resources for review during their first few weeks.
- NEO-related questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Supervisor’s Guide to Onboarding is available both as a PDF and condensed online version.
New Employee Resources
- Employees and supervisors are encouraged to follow the Onboarding New Employee Guide.
- New grad staff appointments can learn more about their pay calendar, policies, links to benefits and other resources online.
- Review medical coverage and retirement savings options online.
- Learn about timekeeping, time off and pay at Pay @ Purdue.
- Update your personal information including bank account for direct deposit through Employee Self Service.
- Learn about family-friendly programs and childcare options, when applicable.
- Learn how the Healthy Boiler Wellness Program can help improve your overall well-being and earn you monetary incentives.
- Review the Benefits/Wellness@Purdue website for an overview of all of the benefits Purdue offers.
New Hire Wizard and System Access
- All new or rehired employees receive an email containing the New Hire Wizard during the hiring process through SuccessFactors.
- Once data is received, a system-generated email provides new hires with their PUID and user ID, both of which are required to complete account activation.
- A link will be provided to the New Hire Welcome web page which outlines how to create the Purdue Career Account password and BoilerKey.