Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts

Use tax-free money to pay for some of your expenses

The flexible spending account (FSA) program provides a way for you to use tax-free money to pay for some of your expenses. Purdue offers a dependent care FSA. When you choose to participate, you elect to have salary deducted from your paycheck, before it is taxed, and directed to your dependent care flexible spending account. This untaxed money is then available to reimburse you for eligible dependent day care services you receive during the calendar year.

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by HR Communications

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact HR Communications at