Some of the forms listed below were created using Microsoft Word or Microsoft Excel.

See the Business Services Forms Web page for more forms.

Benefit Forms

Working Spouse Premium

  • Working Spouse Premium Waiver Form
    (Note: For spouses who are self-employed and need to provide a waiver form, the form can be signed by a representative of their company (i.e. HR) or the spouse can sign himself or herself. The employee still signs to certify.) More information is available on the Working Spouse Premium web page.


Medical and Prescription:

Healthcare Spending and Savings Accounts:

HSA Bank

PayFlex (for 2018 accounts)


Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) Forms



Worker's Compensation

Employment and Compensation Forms

Org Management Forms

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2016 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by HR Communications

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact HR Communications at