Protect Purdue Training
This training is the second module to the COVID-19 Employee Safety Training organized by the Radiological and Environmental Management (REM) department. Faculty and staff who completed the first REM training module are also required to complete the Protect Purdue Pledge training. Graduate students and those who completed the required student training via Brightspace do not need to complete the pledge training.
The Protect Purdue Pledge training is now available in SuccessFactors’ Learning Management System. The training will:
- Outline the Protect Purdue Pledge and employee responsibilities.
- Provide resources and guidance related to COVID-19 symptoms and the Protect Purdue Health Center (PPHC) mission.
- Recognize the importance of COVID-19 testing and contact tracing.
- Acknowledge the Protect Purdue Plan and the University’s efforts to maintain a safe campus.
- Confirm employees’ commitment to the Protect Purdue Pledge and gather contact information.
A quick reference guide outlining the process for completing the required training is available.