Using telehealth when possible will help prevent the spread of infection and improve access to care. Telehealth or “online” appointments are covered by all Purdue health plans.
The following telehealth services are available via Anthem and Purdue’s health plans:
- 24/7 Anthem NurseLine – Call 800-224-0336. For more details, see Anthem’s 24/7 NurseLine information.
- Center for Healthy Living (CHL) – Call 765-494-0111 for assistance.
- LiveHealth Online – Available 24/7, Anthem's telehealth provider, LiveHealth Online, is a safe and effective way for members to receive medical guidance related to COVID-19 from their homes using a smartphone, tablet or computer with a web cam. Learn more about how LiveHealth Online works, including how to get started and costs, on the Benefits’ web page, LiveHealth Online. To jump ahead and schedule a virtual appointment now, visit https://livehealthonline.com/.
- Sydney Care mobile app – Download Anthem’s free Sydney Care mobile app for a quick and easy way to evaluate symptoms. Connect with a doctor through a Virtual Care text session right from your smartphone. The doctor you connect with can evaluate your symptoms, help you understand whether you’re at risk for COVID-19 and let you know whether they need to visit a local health care provider in person for COVID-19 testing.
- Franciscan Health --COVID 19 Risk Assessment and Nurse Consultations – Visit www.FranciscanHealth.org/CovidAware to take the risk assessment. When completing the assessment, if you qualify for a nursing consultation and accept the offer to speak with a nurse, the system will automatically direct the information to the Franciscan Engagement Center for coordination. If you do not qualify for a nursing consultation at the time, you are provided information consistent with CDC guidelines. Those needing assistance completing the assessment can call the consultation service at 833-802-3436. The phone consultations are handled in the same manner as the online assessment in regards to whether you qualify or not for a nursing consultation and what happens next.