Community and Communications
- Lilly Insulin Value Program – The Lilly Insulin Value Program allows anyone with commercial insurance and those without insurance to fill their monthly prescription of Lily insulin for $35. View the FAQs for more information.
- Aunt Bertha partnership – Anthem has partnered with Aunt Bertha, a leading social care network, which helps connect individuals and families to free and reduced-cost social services in their communities. These services include COVID-19-specific assistance. All consumers can access the programs, which are available in every zip code across the U.S.
- Community offers resources, support
- Maintaining Financial Control During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Fidelity’s Market Volatility Viewpoints landing zone
- Guide to buying from local farmers during the COVID-19 outbreak
- Conservation Learning Activities for K-12 Students
- At-Home Learning Activities for Children
- Supply and Demand and the Coronavirus
- See the full list of Purdue Extension’s COVID-19 Response articles
- Virtual Support for New Moms – Free guidance for new mothers and families, led by a Franciscan Health registered nurse who specializes in mother/baby care and is an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC). The Virtual Support Group will meet from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. on Wednesdays from April 8 through May 27. Registration required.
Update for faculty and staff from Vice President for Human Resources – March 13, 2020
All employees and business offices or payroll centers are asked to utilize the following email addresses to ensure issues are directed to the right team:
- Timekeeping including timesheet completion, approvals, needed changes, etc. should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employee data changes including establishing new hire records, FTE or date changes, action automation, etc. should be directed to email@example.com
- Overpayment questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tax-related questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Court Order questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benefits and leave questions should be directed to email@example.com
- Merit and promotion process questions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual performance appraisal process questions should be directed to email@example.com