As a supervisor, leading others during a pandemic can be stressful. Please review the following resources, to help you and your team work successfully.
- Understand the Protect Purdue Plan. This outlines the steps the University is following to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- Review the Protect Purdue Pledge with your team.
- Understand the requirements of wearing face masks while on campus and face shields, when needed.
- Contact the PPHC if you are experiencing symptoms.
- Visit the Protect Purdue website.
- If your employee is working remotely, review the remote work assessment and have them complete the Remote Work Acknowledgement Form.
- The employee and supervisor should review the responsibilities and expectations for remote work. The employee should complete the Property Off Campus form to acknowledge any University-owned equipment that has been moved off campus. Business offices and supervisors should review the Tracking University Owned Assets for Remote Work Use process.
- The Manager Toolkit outlines how to lead individuals and/or teams that are working remotely. There are several resource pages, outlining LinkedIn Resources. The Leading Individuals - Resources web page lists both supervisor and employee available resources.
- The supervisor or supporting payroll center can update the employee's position location to reflect the curent status, such as 100% remote or hybrid. Payroll centers can reference the Location Status Changes Quick Reference Guide.
- Review and/or contact Talent Acquisition to utilize the Talent Sharing program.