You can now use your FSA or HSA card on Amazon
Health savings accounts (HSAs) and flexible spending accounts (FSAs) are a great way to use pre-tax dollars to purchase eligible healthcare services and supplies. For example, HSA funds may be used to pay for doctor appointments, prescription medications, imaging, medical equipment, medical supplies and more.
Now, as an added convenience, you can use your FSA or HSA card on Amazon, just like you would at any other retailer who accepts those cards. Amazon provides a list of eligible items as well as an FSA & HSA Shop, making it easy to know up front if your item is eligible.
Each eligible item has a notation reading “FSA or HSA eligible” within its description -- regardless of whether you find it in the shop or simply by searching Amazon. The “Details” link beside this description explains that these items can be purchased on Amazon with most HSAs and FSAs and also gives you the option to add your card to your account. See images below as reference.
Questions can be directed to Human Resources at 765-494-2222, toll free at 877-725-0222 or via email at email@example.com.
- April 2019 Issue 7
- The Healthy Boiler journey … New direction is a multi-faceted approach to overall well-being
- ABA therapy benefit no small thing for Purdue families
- Steve Abel: Committed to health
- myStrength program added to mental health resources for all Purdue employees, dependents
- Yes, you can easily invest HSA funds with investment options from HSA Bank
- Assistance, resources available to answer benefit questions
- Your finances need a wellness check, too – Fidelity can help
- You can now use your FSA or HSA card on Amazon
- Mark your calendars: Wellness and family-friendly programs coming up