Lafayette Jefferson High School Class of 1981
Length of time at CHL:
Before joining the CHL in June of 2018, I worked at IU Health Arnett for 14 years as a patient access specialist.
What attracted you to your position at the CHL?
What attracted me to the CHL is the smaller size and more personable atmosphere they have. I feel like you lose some of that with the bigger corporations.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
The smaller atmosphere
Philosophy of Care:
I strive to treat patients with a personable yet professional attitude. I hope to make their visit at CHL a good one.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I love spending time with my family. I also enjoy traveling, walking and just being outdoors in general.
Fun fact about me: I have traveled to seven different countries and two continents.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Nikki Buchanan
- Erika Burchett
- Nancy T. Cook, LCSW, RN
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Rachael See, LMHC, NCC, CMHIMP
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Sara Watt
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP