Bachelor of Science in Health Promotions and Recreational Programming
Master of Arts in Healthcare Administration
Length of time at CHL:
I began working at the Center for Healthy Living in October 2019.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
I enjoy the healthcare field and the patient interaction.
Philosophy of Care:
Treat others how you would like to be treated
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I like to hang out with friends and family.
Fun fact about me:
I played softball for Trine University
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Nikki Buchanan
- Erika Burchett
- Nancy T. Cook, LCSW, RN
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Rachael See, LMHC, NCC, CMHIMP
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Sara Watt
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP