RMA – Registered Medical Assistant
Danville Area Community College: Associate’s Degree in Science
Indiana Business College: Associate’s Degree in Medical Assisting
Indiana University Health: Internship
Length of time at CHL:
I have been at the Center for Healthy Living since June 2019. Prior to coming to the CHL, I spent 13 years working as a medical assistant at Tippecanoe Villa.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
I enjoy the patients and my coworkers! I also love the nurse practitioner I support. I delight in the daily responsibilities of my medical assistant role.
Philosophy of Care:
I create goals and values with patients to affirm they are making the right choice regarding their care.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I like to spend time with family and friends.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Rachael See, LMHC, NCC, CMHIMP
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP