CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
Length of time at CHL:
I started at the Center for Healthy Living in November 2019. Prior to joining the CHL, I worked at St. Anthony Healthcare for eight years.
Why do you like working at the CHL?
I love being able to help people and make them feel better!
Philosophy of Care:
I always put my patients first. Being able to help people is why I got into healthcare. It has always made me feel proud when you know you have changed a person’s life.
What do you like to do when you’re not at the CHL?
I love being with my family. I enjoy camping and fishing. I also love being able to see new things with my daughter.
Fun fact about me:
I was in Future Farmers of America all through high school.
- William K. Adair, MD, FACP
- Chelsea M. Baker, PharmD, MBA, BCPS
- Lindsay Bloom
- Karen Blosser
- Nisha Bogosian, BSN, MSN, FNP-C
- Erika Burchett
- Jaclyn Derhammer
- Amanda Hathcock, LLPC, NCC
- Cheryl A. Laszynski, RN, BSN, MBA, CHWC, AE-C
- Septemberly Miller
- Jordan Blanchard Myers, PA-C
- Kimberly Porter, MSN, RN, FNP-BC
- Dr. Esteban Ramirez
- Rachael See, LMHC, NCC, CMHIMP
- Ronald Shelton, MD, FACP
- Megan Shidler, RD
- Kristen Slaughterbeck, RN, BSN
- Neil Smith
- Whitney Soto, BSN, RN
- Jamie L. Woodyard, PharmD, BCACP