Your partner in pain management and prevention
In the ongoing efforts to promote overall health and wellness and in support of the Healthy Boiler Program, Human Resources – Benefits has announced that ATI Physical Therapy is now the provider of choice for physical therapy.
The partnership with ATI is multi faceted:
- Hands-on physical therapy at ATI locations around the state.
- On-site care via an ATI Worksite Solutions’ certified early intervention specialist.
- Virtual care for employees working remotely to access the on-site care team.
Purdue’s partnership with ATI offers personalized rehabilitation treatment with hands-on and online physical therapy for a variety of concerns and conditions, including:
- Acute and chronic pain
- Balance disorders and fall prevention
- Difficulty walking / gait dysfunction
- Hand pain or injury
- Joint injury or trauma
- Joint replacement
- Neurological conditions
- Overuse injuries
- Pre- and post-surgical conditions
- Sports-related injury
- Strains and sprains
- TMJ Dysfunction / jaw pain
- Vestibular dysfunction
- Vertigo / dizziness
- Women’s health / pelvic pain
ATI has 50 locations in Indiana, including in Lafayette and West Lafayette as well as locations near Indianapolis, the Purdue Northwest and Purdue Fort Wayne campuses.
Employees can search for locations by state here.
ATI’s Worksite Solutions (AWS), which works on-site to reduce workplace injuries, is another aspect of the partnership, which will be introduced in a phased approach in specific departments across the West Lafayette campus.
AWS provides a dedicated team to work onsite with Purdue employees to reduce injuries and improve wellness via early intervention as they address early signs and symptoms of musculoskeletal disorder. The program will help increase employee engagement and productivity while decreasing OSHA recordables, lost time, number of workers’ compensation claims and more. Through the on-site program, the AWS certified early intervention specialist will provide:
- Direct employee engagement in the workplace
- Job coaching
- Body mechanics and body awareness
- Preventive mobility programing and education
- Dynamic movement assessments and training
- Health and wellness support
Also designed to be introduced in a phased approach is an intuitive interface to help employees working remotely. Through an E-learning assessment, employees will be able to understand their risks and supply immediate feedback to the ATI on-site team. This 24/7 virtual resource provides employees access to ergonomic expertise, solutions to risk and more leverages clear visuals and provides a direct path between employees working remotely and the on-site care team. Employees can relay concerns, which then enables the on-site team to proactively target and educate employees.
- COBRA Continuation of Coverage
- Choosing the Right Medical Plan
- Health Care Reform
- Annual Medical Plan Contributions
- Medical Plan Coverage Comparison
- HIPAA Privacy Regulations and Legal Notices
- Tiered Lab Benefit
- Working Spouse Premium
- Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Total Hip & Knee Joint Replacements
- Pre-certification details
- Physical Therapy
- Welcome to your SupportLinc employee assistance program (EAP)