Join the HHS Student Ambassadors
The HHS Student Ambassadors is a select group of 60-70 HHS students who serve as representatives of the college for recruiting, advancement, and alumni activities. Among their responsibilities, ambassadors attend and speak at alumni events, and talk with prospective students and their parents.
- Full-time student enrolled in HHS at least two semesters
- Minimum two semesters remaining in school
- A cumulative GPA of 2.8 or higher on 4.0 scale
How to Apply
Apply online here.
- Participation in the mandatory orientation in August
- Attendance at monthly meetings with the program coordinators
- Participation in at least 15 HHS Ambassador activities each semester
- Serve a one-year term beginning in August
At the end of the one-year term, each ambassador will be evaluated on participation and performance. If at any time during a term an ambassador should be placed on academic probation, fail a course, transfer out of HHS, or behave unprofessionally, he/she will be asked to resign.
For more information, contact:
Director of Undergraduate Recruitment
Associate Director of Student Services
Matthews Hall, Room 105
Senior Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events
Stone Hall, Room 106