Scholarship Information for Continuing Students
University Scholarships and Financial Aid
The Division of Financial Aid awards merit and need-based scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study opportunities. To maximize consideration for all federal, state and institutional funds, students should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2015. Applications completed after this date may result in student ineligibility for certain types of financial aid.
College of Health & Human Sciences Scholarship Process
A limited number of scholarships for continuing students are available. These scholarships are awarded by scholarship selection committees at both the College and academic units level.
In order to be considered for College level scholarships, College of Health and Human Sciences (HHS) continuing students must complete a scholarship application by March 1, 2015 (11:59:59 P.M. EST). All continuing HHS students who submit a completed College of Health and Human Sciences online scholarship application before March 1, 2015, will be considered for all the scholarships for which they are eligible.
- If you are using a PC, use Internet Explorer to complete the Scholarship application.
- If you are using a MAC, use Safari to complete the Scholarship application.
- You need to use a high speed connection (dial up and wireless are problematic).
- Your session will expire after 60 minutes of no activity. If your session expires, you will be asked to log-in again to return to the application.
- To restart the counter and save your answers, click "Save" at the bottom of the screen. Only applications that have all of the required answers completed will be submitted for consideration.
- If you do not receive a thank you message after clicking the save button, the application is not complete; please return to the application to review and finalize.
- If you have any questions about the application please refer to the "Frequently Asked Questions" found on the scholarship application's website.
Academic Unit Scholarship Process
Students are also encouraged to contact individual academic units regarding additional scholarship information.
- Consumer Science (CSR currently does not offer a unit level scholarship)
- Health and Kinesiology
- Health Sciences (HSCI currently does not offer a unit level scholarship)
- Hospitality and Tourism Management
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Nutrition Science
- Psychological Sciences
- Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences (SLHS currently does not offer a unit level scholarship)
HHS Student Council Scholarship Award
Current HHS Sophomores and Juniors in HHS are encouraged to apply for the Mary Louise Foster Scholarship.
Applications are due by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 7th to MTHW 126.
Other University Scholarships and Financial Aid
Need-based scholarships grants, loans, and work-study programs are available through the Division of Financial Aid. To maximize consideration for all federal, state and institutional funds, students should file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1, 2015. Applications completed after this date may result in student ineligibility for certain types of financial aid.
Questions About Scholarships
Questions about the scholarship process should be directed to Mary Taylor, Student Program Specialist/Academic Advisor, by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at (765) 494-8533.