Home is where the heart is right? I was born in Cincinnati, OH, but later moved and was raised in Lexington, KY (no – I am not a Wildcat fan), moved to Bowling Green, KY (Go Tops!!!) for college, landing in Charleston, SC for my first professional position.
- B.A. in History and Secondary Education, Western Kentucky University
- M.A. in Counseling & Student Affairs, Western Kentucky University
- Resident Assistant, Western Kentucky University
- Residence Hall Director, Western Kentucky University
- Academic Advisor, Western Kentucky University
- Director of Residence Education, College of Charleston
- Academic Advisor, Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
OWN your education. This is your time to decide what courses you want to take, what organizations you want to be involved with, and how best to chart your course. OWN it, don't let others make your decisions for you. It is now up to you to create your path, guide yourself through your Purdue journey, and hold yourself accountable.
- I am fascinated by sharks, and really anything involving the ocean.
- I am a huge Disney fan!
- My hobbies would consist of reading (favorite is Ragtime by E.L. Doctorow), catching a movie (favorite is To Kill a Mockingbird) or traveling.