Jennifer Rosselot Wilkins
I grew up in a suburb north of Cincinnati, Ohio. After I graduated from high school, I moved out to Evansville, Indiana for college. From there, my education and professional opportunities have taken me all over Kentucky and Indiana.
- B.S. in Sociology with an Emphasis on Anthropology, University of Evansville
- M.A.E in Counseling & Student Affairs, Western Kentucky University
- Counselor, Educational Opportunity Center- Western Kentucky University
- Residence Director- Kentucky Wesleyan College
- Residence Hall Director- Ball State University
- Assistant Director of Academic Advising and Transfer-Ivy Tech Community College- Evansville
- Academic Advisor for Human Development and Family Studies- Purdue University
Advice for Boilermakers:
Take advantage of all of the resources that Purdue University offers you! Study abroad, find an internship, join an organization- these are all opportunities that make a positive and lasting impact. You will look back and be glad that you did them.
- I LOVE Cincinnati Style Chili, I could eat it every day.
- I grew up watching John Wayne westerns, and my favorite movie is Casablanca.
- New Orleans, LA and Savannah, GA are my favorite cities.