I was born at Wright Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, but have lived in Michigan for close to 15 years before moving to Indiana. I love Indiana, it's where I met my husband Chris in 1998 and we had our son Cody in 2008.
- Graduated from William Henry Harrison High, West Lafayette, IN
- Attended Ivy Tech State College, Lafayette, IN, studying Psychology and English
- Lafayette Life Insurance Company – Administrative Assistant
- Purdue University – Health and Human Sciences Student Services Secretary
Advice for Boilermakers:
Participate. Purdue has so much to offer, go out and participate in everything you can! Relax. Enjoy your time here, learn, and be the best Boilermaker you can be!
- I am a twin and love it!
- I enjoy spending time with my family, we all love boating
- I love doing crafty things and redecorating my home (and others!)