This is the place to find all of the surveys required for participation in the study “Hearing and Balance Predictors of Fall Risk” (Purdue IRB #2020-1024). To participate, you should have received an email with a password. If you have any questions, please contact the Primary Invesitgator, Dr. Alexander L. Francis, Ph.D., at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Background Screening Form
- SPACE Lab Hearing Case History Form
- Activities Specific Balance Scale (ABC-6)
- Dizizness Handicap Inventory (DHI)
- Speech, Spatial and Qualities of Hearing Scale (SSQ)
- Multifactorial Memory Questionnaire (MMQ)
This is the Daily Survey that you will fill in each day starting the day after you complete the in-person balance assessments. You will also receive daily email reminders to fill it out.