Online MHA Program: Admissions Criteria and Dates
|APPLICATION DEADLINE||START OF CLASSES|
|Fall 2022||August 1, 2022||August 22, 2022|
|Spring 2023||December 1, 2022||January 9, 2023|
|Summer 2023||March 31, 2023||May 15, 2023|
Admission decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
To be considered for admission, students must submit a completed application, accompanied by the following items:
- Professional resume
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- Statement of diversity
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)