|APPLICATION DEADLINE||START OF CLASSES|
|Fall 2021||July 15, 2021||August 23, 2021|
|Spring 2022||December 1, 2021||January 10, 2022|
Admission decisions are based on individual experience and the applicant’s fit with the program.
To be considered for admission, students must submit a completed application, accompanied by the following items:
- Professional resume
- A bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Official transcripts from all universities attended, including transfer credits.
- 3 letters of recommendation
- A 500-word statement of purpose
- Minimum of two years of work experience.
- An application fee of $60 ($75 for international students)