Transfer Students

Undergraduate education prepares nurses to work in a variety of settings, from surgery rooms to neonatal intensive care units to community health clinics. Graduates may apply to take the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) for licensure as a registered nurse (RN). Here are a few next steps to assist in the transfer process. 

Choose a Major that's right for you:

Speak with an academic advisor – Please contact one of our academic advisors to learn how your current credits will transfer or request advice on what courses you should take at your current institution to receive credit toward your desired major.

Visit the HHS transfer website – The transfer website includes suggested coursework for select community college students, links to admissions requirements, and information on scheduling a visit to HHS.

    Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

    2016 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by HHS

    If you have trouble accessing this page because of a disability, please contact HHS at