Annual Funding Program
The Center for Families’ annual funding program supports family research across campus. Faculty and students from all departments and colleges are encouraged to apply.
Faculty opportunities include a $10,000 fellowship, up to two grants to support undergraduate research, and the Burkhart Award for Excellence Research about Families.
Graduate Student and Undergraduate opportunities include internships and research grants.
- All available funding opportunities are announced by October of each year.
- All applications are due the following December or January
- All fellowships, awards, and scholarships are announced by April.
- An annual award breakfast is held in March or April.
- All recipients must submit a report summarizing the work completed during the project period by March 1 of the following year.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions throughout the year.