Annual Funding Program
The 2020 Funding Program is currently accepting applications through January 13, 2020. Download the 2020 funding brief to learn more. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Each year, CFF is able to support family research happening across campus. This is possible due to the generous gifts from donors. Details for individual faculty and student funding opportunities can be found on coordinating webpages or when available. Download cover sheet in PDF or DOCX versions.
Information about the Burkhart Award for Excellence in Research about Families can be found here.
- All available funding opportunities are announced by October of each year.
- All applications are due the following December or January of (a specific date deadline in annual announcement or contact the Center).
- To be eligible for an opportunity, all required elements of the opportunity must be submitted in one PDF file, electronically to email@example.com. Include the name of the award you are applying for in the subject line.
- All fellowships, awards, and scholarships are announced by April.
- An annual award breakfast is held in March or April.
- All publications or products completed with Center for Families support should acknowledge that support.
- All recipients must submit a report summarizing the work completed during the project period by March 1 of the following year.
- If the fellowship, grant, or scholarship received is supported by a specific donor or fund, the recipient will be expected to communicate with the donor.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions throughout the year.