Annual Funding Program
Each year, CFF is able to support family research happening across campus. This is possible due to the generous gifts from donors. Details for individual faculty and student funding opportunities can be found on coordinating webpages or when available. Download cover sheet in PDF or DOCX versions.
The opportunity to submit applications for the 2019 Funding Program closed December 3, 2018. If you have any questions, please contact CFF, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information about the Burkhart Award for Excellence in Research about Families can be found here.
- All available funding opportunities are announced in September of each year.
- All applications are due in December of the same year of announcement (a specific date deadline in annual announcement or contact the Center).
- To be eligible for an opportunity, all required elements of the opportunity must be submitted in ONE PDF file, electronically to email@example.com. Include the name of the award you are applying for in the subject line.
- If you are applying for more than one opportunity, you must submit a separate application for each.
- All fellowships, awards, and scholarships are announced no later than April 1.
- An annual award breakfast is held in March/April.
- All publications or products completed with Center for Families support should acknowledge that support.
- All recipients must submit a report summarizing the work completed during the project period by March 1 of the following year.
- If the fellowship, grant, or scholarship received is supported by a specific donor or fund, the recipient will be expected to communicate with the donor.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions throughout the year.