Annual Funding Program
The Center for Families is now accepting applications for its 2021 Funding Program through January 25, 2021. View the funding brief to learn more about the opportunities offered this year.
The Center for Families’ annual funding program supports family research across campus. Faculty and students from all departments and colleges are encouraged to apply.
Faculty opportunities include a $10,000 fellowship, up to two grants to support undergraduate research, and the Burkhart Award for Excellence Research about Families.
Graduate Student and Undergraduate opportunities include internships and research grants.
How to Apply. Questions? Contact the Center for Families at email@example.com.
- All available funding opportunities are announced by October of each year.
- All applications are due the following December or January
- All fellowships, awards, and scholarships are announced by April.
- An annual award breakfast is held in March or April.
- All recipients must submit a report summarizing the work completed during the project period by March 1 of the following year.