Annual Funding Program
Graduate students interested in family policy and research are encouraged to apply to the Center for Families Levien Family Policy Internship and Scholarship. The deadline to apply is March 5, 2021.
The deadline for other 2021 funding opportunities was January 25. View the funding brief to see what was offered for the 2021 CFF Funding Program.
The Center for Families’ annual funding program supports family research across campus. Faculty and students from all departments and colleges are encouraged to apply.
Faculty opportunities include a $10,000 fellowship, up to two grants to support undergraduate research, and the Burkhart Award for Excellence Research about Families.
Graduate Student and Undergraduate opportunities include internships and research grants.
How to Apply. Questions? Contact the Center for Families at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All available funding opportunities are announced by October of each year.
- All applications are due the following December or January
- All fellowships, awards, and scholarships are announced by April.
- An annual award breakfast is held in March or April.
- All recipients must submit a report summarizing the work completed during the project period by March 1 of the following year.