Fall - Change of Degree Objective (CODO)
Students wanting to "CODO" into an HHS major, add a second major or degree, or switch to another HHS major should follow these steps:
STEP 1: Review the CODO Requirements and CODO Information Chart.
STEP 2: Run a “What If” report in MyPurdue Plan for your desired major.
- Log into MyPurdue
- Select the Academic Tab
- Select MyPurduePlan
- On the “Worksheets” Tab, Click “What If”
- Select the Level (ex. Undergraduate)
- The Degree (ex. Bachelor of Science)
- The Catalog Term (ex. Fall 2014)
- Choose the Major you are interested in
- Select the College (Health and Human Sciences)
- Select Minor if you wish
- Click “Process What-If” tab
Additional links to the Degree Requirements for each HHS program is located here: CODO Information Chart.
During the meeting an academic advisor will review:
- The academic unit, its majors and why students select them.
- Careers associated with these majors.
If you experience problems registering, please e-mail email@example.com.
STEP 4: After attending the CODO meeting, please set up an appointment with the appropriate HHS unit Academic Advisor to complete the process and necessary paperwork.
- If you meet the CODO requirements and are CODO'ing from a major OUTSIDE of HHS, then please make sure that you bring 2 copies of the Change of Curricula Form and one copy of the CODO-in survey to your appointment.**
- You must have your current college fill out step one and sign the approval of your transfer.
- After you meet with your new advisor, and the Change of Curricula form is complete, return it to the Office of the Registrar in Hovde Hall, Room 45.
**If you are switching majors WITHIN HHS, then you do not need the Change of Curricula Form.
CODO Information Chart
*This degree program is either no longer accepting applicants and/or no longer offered.
**No degree requirements are available due to the fact that this degree program is either no longer accepting applicants and/or no longer offered.