Current Studies Looking for Participants

Dr. Helie's Research

The Purdue Laboratory for Computational Cognitive Neuroscience is currently looking for healthy older adults between the ages of 45 and 80 years old to participate in a study.  The experiment is computer-based and will last about 1 hour.  The study will help toward the discovery of new training techniques for Parkinson's disease.  Participants will be compensated with $25.00.  

If you are interested and would like to find more about the study, please contact Madison Fansher by email ( or Dr. Helie (765-496-2692 or  Contacting Madison or Dr. Helie implies no obligation on your part.

Click here to download a flyer on this study

Dr. Malandraki's Research

The Imaging, Evaluation and Treatment of swallowing (I-EaT) Laboratory is looking for older individuals to participate in a treatment study.  Participants will be asked to undergo a 6-week treatment program.  Participants will be required to travel to Purdue for 3 visits (pre-treatment testing, post-testing, and testing 6 weeks after treatment completion).

For more information please contact us at: or call (765) 496-0207

Click here to download a flyer on this study

Dr. Redick's Research

We are looking for volunteers for a study on attention and memory.  You will be asked to complete various computerized or paper and pencil memory and attention tasks, responding to information presented visually onscreen and using the eye tracker, the computer keyboard, or the mouse to make responses.

If you are between the ages of 18 to 30 years old, have normal or corrected-to-normal vision (contacts only, no glasses), and are a native-English speaker, you may be eligible to participate.

If interested, please email the laboratory at or call (765) 494-5132

Click here to download a flyer on this study

Purdue University, 610 Purdue Mall, West Lafayette, IN 47907, (765) 494-4600

© 2015 Purdue University | An equal access/equal opportunity university | Copyright Complaints | Maintained by Office of XYZ

Trouble with this page? Disability-related accessibility issue? Please contact Office of XYZ at