Our college prepares scholars, develops leaders, translates theory to practice, and advances knowledge of human behavior, health, and quality of life. Key Characteristics:
- An interdisciplinary environment for discovery, learning, and engagement
- Faculty and graduates who are leaders in the health and human sciences
- Research that advances knowledge and is responsive to ever-changing conditions
- Applications of knowledge to improve people's well-being
- Engagement with diverse constituencies and communities to address a broad spectrum of human needs.
Our college's people and programs have an increasingly positive impact on the behavior, health, and quality of life of people.
- Exemplary interdisciplinary education and research
- Independent researchers and collaborative groups who conduct internationally recognized basic and applied research
- Talented and creative students who achieve great success in their educational pursuits
- Highly effective training of leaders to meet current and future global challenges
- Entrepreneurial initiatives that deliver lasting benefits to people
- Engagement and partnerships that strengthen our educational programs and increase our contributions to people locally and globally
- An academic community that is exemplary in its understanding and appreciation of intellectual and cultural diversity